1995 Honda Civic Owners Manual

1995 Honda Civic Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors. This is an online blog which shares all info that related to the user manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 1995 Honda Civic. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer review about the 1995 Honda Civic according to edmunds? I have had my civic for a while now. It gets as high as 48mpg. I average around 39mpg. It's not big on creature comforts... no cruse, no power steering, no power locks, no power windows. It's got AC and a radio. It also has over 200,000 miles on it. Still runs strong. I've done the timing belt once (time for another) CV axels, master cylinder, battery, alternator, and general mantance.. that's it! I'm now debateing spending more money on another timing belt and to have the seat re-done.. don't know if it's worth it on a car this old, but it's paid for and runs great so I probably will... It's also bone stock.. no rice rocket here.

Download 1995 Honda Civic Owners Manual