1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors. This is an online blog which shares all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 1999 Dodge Ram 1500. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews about the 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 according to edmunds ?

I bought this truck because I love the look, the power, and the sound. It seemed to drive well, and the interior was spotless. So it went home with me. Then it began. I had to replace all of the brake hardware at the wheels, O2 sensors, cat convertor, full tune up, idler pully, belt, etc. I did this all myself, fortunately. Then, the track bar and a tie rod end was bad. I replaced them. Next, the transmission went. The rebuild was about 2500 bucks. Fortunately I bought an extended warranty, which paid for itself 3x over. So I basically have a new truck. A lot of this stuff could be expected at the age, other things not. I still love the truck and plan on keeping it a long time.

Favorite Features
Big fat rumbly V8; Gigantic cup holders; Big Rig look; larger than mose 1/2 tons; lots of room under the hood and underneath to work on it; floor shift 4WD

Download 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual