2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors. This is an online blog which shares all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2004 Dodge ram according to cargurus?
I was a Ford man until the new Dodge came out in '02. But I wasn't sold on it due to its underpowered gas guzzling engine selection. Granted the 318 was bullet proof, just not great for a 5000lb truck. The 360 hasn't been good since '78 in my opinion. Then the Hemi made its come back, and the dotted line was signed. This truck still puts down the power, acceleration is amazing! Braking on the other hand could use some upgrades. When you stand on the brakes hard you want the trust that it'll stop you in time, and it does(first hand experience).

After replacing the shocks the handling is back to the new truck feel. Normal repairs have been done: steering hoses, complete trans flush including torque converter, and all other fluids at regular times. As for gas mileage, lets be honest, Green Peace probably doesn't like it, but I get 12 mpg city and 18 mpg hwy. It's not the best but it is truck. The interior in this model 02-05 is enjoyable. You get in the leather and suede wrapped seats are comfy and dash has a great layout and doesn't give the appearance of being cheap.

I have a minor problem with visiblity, power seats correct that, except for the A pillars which seem to create a blind spot. For me, I have to see the end of my hood, just a thing I need. The bug deflector is my aid to that. Overall, I recommend this style and model truck. There's always room for improvements in any vehicle.

Download 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Owners Manual