1989 Dodge Caravan Owners Manual

1989 Dodge Caravan Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 1989 Dodge Caravan . Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1989 Dodge Caravan according to cargurus?.

Had the '89 for a couple of years and it served me well. Loved getting 26mpg! Body ran out and found a near identical 1990 with a great body but bad engine. After a couple of years I finally got to the project - the engine still ran great just before switching. Rebuilt everything, switching front axle beam, new brake lines, new gas lines, some new suspension and brake parts - But the engine electrical harness was in terrible shape, and I could not start the engine. 

When I went to the Chrystler dealership for information on wiring, I was told they would be happy to diagnose it for me. I don't run a cheap car so I can pay for expensive car services! So Chrystler definitely gets a "hate it!" rating from me. Engineering was basic (good) and sometimes quirky (bad). They could do much more to make it repair friendly.