1998 Dodge Avenger Owners Manual

1998 Dodge Avenger  Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 1998 Dodge Avenger . Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1998 Dodge Avenger according to edmunds?

Original owner of a rare ES with 2.0L 5-speed. Had to wait six months just for the factory to build it!!! 140,000 salt-free miles and the paint looks great. Best of all I get 32MPG in mixed driving. Still love the interior cockpit layout and the clean yet aggressive exterior styling. I only wish today's Moper had something that could replace it if I wanted a new car. Other than the usual wear items,my only problem was a reoccurring hesitation issue at low RPMs starting around 90,000 miles;tried everything to fix it! The dealer tried to tell me I babied it too much and caused carbon build-up on the valves? Nope! Recently replaced the crank sensor and that seems to have taken care of it. 

Favorite Features
Overall design; still looks contemporary a decade later. 2 doors with reasonable room. Great gas mileage with the manual transmission. Fun to drive; corners like it's on rails. Awesome Infinity factory sound system! I used to call my car a $20,000 life support system for my stereo :-) 

Suggested Improvements
It's a well laid out car except for a few bad engineering/design features: it has a semi-like turning radius, in- our-lap "tilt" steering, poor cupholders, illuminated cigarette lighter but no illuminated ignition?, easily blown Infinity speakers, and pitted/peeling rims.