2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owners Manual


2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan according to edmunds?

I bought this van used at ~93k miles. This van has been incredibly reliable. Normal maintenance items ONLY- oil, filters, tires, brakes, plugs, belts, battery. Still on original hoses. I have only replaced the starter and alternator once, I consider this normal. It is starting to use a little oil, have a transmission leak that is significant, and uses coolant frequently. I just keep them topped of at this point. I will be looking for another Caravan soon! I have friends with Honda and Toyota minivans that required much more maintenance and repairs than mine! I keep thinking that this will be the last set of tires I buy- and then 50K later it is time again...

Favorite Features
Roomy, hauls the family and gear well on long trips. I can pull a large trailer with it when needed.

Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage- I average 20mpg normal driving and about 24mpg when on the highway.