2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owners Manual


2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the owners manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. All right, here we have the review about 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan according to edmunds?


I simply love this van! I bought the van to replace an older Dodge Caravan that had over 300k miles and was on it's last tire! The only thing I have replaced is a brake line that rusted out. I live near the ocean so I run through a lot of salt water which was probably a contributing factor. I decided to buy new headlights ($80) because they did fog and visibility was a concern. The automatic door on the pass. side works when it wants to, but I don't mind walking around to open it! I don't have very high expectations for a vehicle that is 9 years old, but this van exceeds all that I do have. I never worry about sitting on the side of the road. Excellent family van.

Favorite Features
comfort, smooth ride, plenty of room for people and cargo, has no signs of rust anywhere, sound system, traction control

Suggested Improvements
improve electrical components such as sliding door motor, fog lights, modify design of dashboard/windshield to make it easier to clean, headlights and third brake light fade and peel prematurely.